Friday, July 1, 2016

Sweet (Summer) Treats!!!


Hello everyone - happy Summer!!!

I sure hope you all are enjoying your Summer like we do - to celebrate the sweet life even more I created a set of hexies to showcase all those yummy treats that make Summer so much fun! 

Think of ice cream parlors, sidewalk caf├Ęs, fun fairs, Summer parties...oh the joy!!!

Let me introduce you to SWEET TREATS!!!


Find your copy of the pattern right here:


There is ice cream - well, of course there is ice cream! ;) We got waffle cones as well as popsicles! Just imagine all the different flavors of waffles cones and types of popsicles you could sew up!!!

There also is typical fair food - cotton candy and candy apples!!!

Last but not least there is a mug of hot chocolate topped with marshmallows! :) (Are you getting hungry yet - I know I do!!)

Here is some eye candy for you:






I hope you enjoy this set of yummy hexies as much as we do!!! Happy Summer!!!


1 comment :

  1. I love how you fussy cut the smiley face for the ice cream cone!!

    ReplyDelete