Friday, July 1, 2016

Sweet (Summer) Treats!!!


Hello everyone - happy Summer!!!

I sure hope you all are enjoying your Summer like we do - to celebrate the sweet life even more I created a set of hexies to showcase all those yummy treats that make Summer so much fun! 

Think of ice cream parlors, sidewalk cafès, fun fairs, Summer parties...oh the joy!!!

Let me introduce you to SWEET TREATS!!!


Find your copy of the pattern right here:


There is ice cream - well, of course there is ice cream! ;) We got waffle cones as well as popsicles! Just imagine all the different flavors of waffles cones and types of popsicles you could sew up!!!

There also is typical fair food - cotton candy and candy apples!!!

Last but not least there is a mug of hot chocolate topped with marshmallows! :) (Are you getting hungry yet - I know I do!!)

Here is some eye candy for you:






I hope you enjoy this set of yummy hexies as much as we do!!! Happy Summer!!!


1 comment :

  1. I love how you fussy cut the smiley face for the ice cream cone!!

    ReplyDelete